ReelHeART In The News Feeds
- Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:41:44 +0000: The best places to watch the 2017 Oscars in Toronto - NOW Magazine - reelheart -Lach - Google News
NOW MagazineThe best places to watch the 2017 Oscars in Toronto
Reel Heart Oscar Party. The first Academy Awards were handed out in 1929, so Cinecycle (129 Spadina) is celebrating with a Roaring '20s themed Oscars party this year. Enjoy a 1920s speakeasy and prizes for best 1920s costumes, plus trivia, a raffle and ...
- Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:49:37 +0000: Folake Olowofoyeku: Nigerian actress making waves in US - P.M. News - reelheart -Lach - Google News
P.M. NewsFolake Olowofoyeku: Nigerian actress making waves in US
She also won Best Actress for her lead role in “When They Could Fly” at the ReelHeART International Film Festival in Toronto. She will next be seen in Universal Pictures' “Death Race 2050”. In “Death Race 2050”, the future government keeps the masses ...
- Thu, 22 Sep 2016 08:05:13 +0000: Reel Cinemas Partners with ROKT to Better Know its Customers - PR Newswire UK (press release) - reelheart -Lach - Google NewsReel Cinemas Partners with ROKT to Better Know its Customers
PR Newswire UK (press release)
"Quite literally, our ethos is to be at the Reel heart of our communities, to make cinema accessible for all," said Naveen Suri, Reel Cinemas' Director. "Central to that is to provide fantastic customer service. In ROKT we saw a unique solution that ...
- Mon, 20 Jun 2016 12:39:09 +0000: 06.20.16 - Okayafrica - reelheart -Lach - Google News
Davison Mudzingwa: After DIFF we're going to the Indie Karoo Film Festival, and from there we go to Zanzibar for the Zanzibar International Film Festival. And after that we go to Canada for the ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival in ...
- Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:45:19 +0000: The best Oscars 2016 parties in Toronto - NOW Magazine - reelheart -Lach - Google News
NOW MagazineThe best Oscars 2016 parties in Toronto
ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival present the fourth annual Oscars party at CineCycle. The theme is Steampunk and guests are encouraged to show up in costume. Prizes, games, Oscar ballots, free popcorn and DJ performances are all ...
- Family brings life story What If to the screen – FORMER St George resident and filmmaker Gina Stojanovski’s debut short asks the audience to consider what might have been. What If — has been selected for three film festivals including ReelHeART International Film Festival in Toronto and …
- Une histoire banale: Film Review – A DIY French drama that details the harrowing experience and aftermath of a rape, writer-director Audrey Estrougo’s Une histoire banale is — contrary to its title — far from a banal story, though unfortunately one that occurs all too often. Starring Marie Denarnaud (Eager Bodies, the original Blood Ties) in a fearless near-solo performance, the film does a terrific job with its low-budget aesthetic – The Hollywood Reporter
- Behind Closed Doors [pdf] – Nathalie is a thirty-something Parisian woman with a simple and joyous life. She likes her job at the local hospital, adores hanging out with her colleagues and is about to move in with the man she loves. But one night, everything changes in a matter of minutes.
- Behind Closed Doors [pdf] – Written in a week, shot in three, and largely crowd-funded with a budget of €15,000, the film gained cinematic release in French Cinemas and has been picked up by international sales company WTFilms. Behind Closed Doors is not only a gripping tale of psychological deterioration from the harrowing shock of rape, but the production of the film also serves as an important testimonial to overcoming traditional routes for financing a film.
- Reviews From France for Une histoire banale
- « Excellente Marie Denarnaud. Bouleversant sans être larmoyant » – Le Journal du Dimanche « Le spectateur reste sous le choc d’une oeuvre majeure » – 20 minutes
- « Marie Denarnaud est absolument bouleversante » – 20 minutes
- « Objectif atteint pour Audrey Estrougo : son film, radical et courageux, atteint son but. Etre utile. Faire réfléchir à cet acte banal et criminel à la fois » – Le Monde
- « Film uppercut ! On aime passionnément » – Le Parisien
- « Quant à Marie Denarnaud, elle déballe ses tripes, elle se fout à poil. Littéralement. Et arrache des larmes » – Studio Ciné Live
- « Boulversant, Magnifique Marie Denarnaud » – Gala
ReelHeART In The Blogosphere
- Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:00:31 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | 4th Annual Toronto Oscar Party <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
Hopefully we'll see you at the ReelHeART Monthly Film Series, Thursday April 7th. (This is the same Oscar Party from Gerrard street + The Royal in 2015). 2016 *SteamPunk ReelHeART Oscar Costume Party! With *DJ'ThElf* ...
- Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:58:01 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | Master Screenwriting Workshop <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
The Moderator and Host will be Shannonn Kelly, Screenwriter and Executive Director of the 12th Annual ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival. Topics of the Day Include: Let's Talk Shop. Why Scripts Fail ...
- Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:54:39 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | Sin, Redemption and New <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
2016 brings the excitement of a brand new year and a sense of renewal and new resolutions. Please join us for the ReelHeART Monthly Film Series of award winning, worldwide independent films about “Sin, Redemption and ...
- Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:15:24 +0000: Phil Peel » Blog Archive » <b>ReelHeART</b> Mentorship Award Phil Peel <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
A lovely inscribed glass award arrived from the Toronto #ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival. ..and another award for my “Best of Intentions” screenplay. Phil with ReelHeART Film Award. That's also the ...
- Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:00:38 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> | <b>ReelHeART</b> 2015 – Films and Screenplays <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
The ReelHeART Spirit Award goes to the filmmaker, documentary or documentary subject who most demonstrates the “Indie Spirit”, through pride of film production, promotion of film, audience engagement and producing a ...