ReelHeART In The News Feeds
- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 06:55:42 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - reelheart -Lach - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:24:32 +0000: How Fire, Stress and Inexperience Make the Movie Worth It for Baylor Professor, Students - Baylor University - reelheart -Lach - Google News
Baylor UniversityHow Fire, Stress and Inexperience Make the Movie Worth It for Baylor Professor, Students
One of Hansen's most recent feature films, “Blur Circle,” received awards for Best Editing, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Feature and Best of the Fest at a screening during June's ReelHeART International Film Festival in Toronto. It also won the ...
- Tue, 29 May 2018 09:49:42 +0000: 2018: A SEX ODYSSEY Comes to Toronto Fringe 2018 - Broadway World - reelheart -Lach - Google News
Broadway World2018: A SEX ODYSSEY Comes to Toronto Fringe 2018
Premiering at the Fringe Festival, 2018: A Sex Odyssey is a unique take on sci-fi and reality TV - set at the precipice of an apocalypse. With a diverse cast selected from Toronto's improv and comedy community and a sitcom-style original soundtrack ...
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:26:17 +0000: 100 Proof, No Chaser: John Hawkes goes noir in Nelms Brothers' 'Small Town Crime' - Film Journal - reelheart -Lach - Google News
Film Journal100 Proof, No Chaser: John Hawkes goes noir in Nelms Brothers' 'Small Town Crime'
It likewise made festival killings at the Beverly Hills Film Festival, the FirstGlance Film Festival, the ReelHeART Film Festival, the TrindieFest and the Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival. At one of the above, the brothers were approached by ...
- Sun, 09 Jul 2017 16:48:59 +0000: Kanada'da Türk Yapımlarına Ödül - Toronto - Haberler - reelheart -Lach - Google News
HaberlerKanada'da Türk Yapımlarına Ödül - Toronto
ReelHeART Uluslararası Film ve Senaryo Festivali"nde, "Organik Aşk Hikayeleri" filmi ile "İki Milyon" adlı belgeselin yapımcısı ve yönetmeni ödül kazandı. Festivalin ödül gecesinde, yapımcılığını ve yardımcı yönetmenliğini Derin Baratka, müziklerini ...
Didem Erol'a Kanada'dan ödül
Hürriyet all 3 news articles »
- Family brings life story What If to the screen – FORMER St George resident and filmmaker Gina Stojanovski’s debut short asks the audience to consider what might have been. What If — has been selected for three film festivals including ReelHeART International Film Festival in Toronto and …
- Une histoire banale: Film Review – A DIY French drama that details the harrowing experience and aftermath of a rape, writer-director Audrey Estrougo’s Une histoire banale is — contrary to its title — far from a banal story, though unfortunately one that occurs all too often. Starring Marie Denarnaud (Eager Bodies, the original Blood Ties) in a fearless near-solo performance, the film does a terrific job with its low-budget aesthetic – The Hollywood Reporter
- Behind Closed Doors [pdf] – Nathalie is a thirty-something Parisian woman with a simple and joyous life. She likes her job at the local hospital, adores hanging out with her colleagues and is about to move in with the man she loves. But one night, everything changes in a matter of minutes.
- Behind Closed Doors [pdf] – Written in a week, shot in three, and largely crowd-funded with a budget of €15,000, the film gained cinematic release in French Cinemas and has been picked up by international sales company WTFilms. Behind Closed Doors is not only a gripping tale of psychological deterioration from the harrowing shock of rape, but the production of the film also serves as an important testimonial to overcoming traditional routes for financing a film.
- Reviews From France for Une histoire banale
- « Excellente Marie Denarnaud. Bouleversant sans être larmoyant » – Le Journal du Dimanche « Le spectateur reste sous le choc d’une oeuvre majeure » – 20 minutes
- « Marie Denarnaud est absolument bouleversante » – 20 minutes
- « Objectif atteint pour Audrey Estrougo : son film, radical et courageux, atteint son but. Etre utile. Faire réfléchir à cet acte banal et criminel à la fois » – Le Monde
- « Film uppercut ! On aime passionnément » – Le Parisien
- « Quant à Marie Denarnaud, elle déballe ses tripes, elle se fout à poil. Littéralement. Et arrache des larmes » – Studio Ciné Live
- « Boulversant, Magnifique Marie Denarnaud » – Gala
ReelHeART In The Blogosphere
- Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:00:31 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | 4th Annual Toronto Oscar Party <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
Hopefully we'll see you at the ReelHeART Monthly Film Series, Thursday April 7th. (This is the same Oscar Party from Gerrard street + The Royal in 2015). 2016 *SteamPunk ReelHeART Oscar Costume Party! With *DJ'ThElf* ...
- Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:58:01 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | Master Screenwriting Workshop <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
The Moderator and Host will be Shannonn Kelly, Screenwriter and Executive Director of the 12th Annual ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival. Topics of the Day Include: Let's Talk Shop. Why Scripts Fail ...
- Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:54:39 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> Monthly Film Series | Sin, Redemption and New <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
2016 brings the excitement of a brand new year and a sense of renewal and new resolutions. Please join us for the ReelHeART Monthly Film Series of award winning, worldwide independent films about “Sin, Redemption and ...
- Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:15:24 +0000: Phil Peel » Blog Archive » <b>ReelHeART</b> Mentorship Award Phil Peel <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
A lovely inscribed glass award arrived from the Toronto #ReelHeART International Film and Screenplay Festival. ..and another award for my “Best of Intentions” screenplay. Phil with ReelHeART Film Award. That's also the ...
- Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:00:38 +0000: <b>ReelHeART</b> | <b>ReelHeART</b> 2015 – Films and Screenplays <b>...</b> - reelheart - Google Recherche de blogs
The ReelHeART Spirit Award goes to the filmmaker, documentary or documentary subject who most demonstrates the “Indie Spirit”, through pride of film production, promotion of film, audience engagement and producing a ...